COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

November 2012

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:07:49 +0000
Dear Alum,

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break! This is a friendly reminder about the upcoming Alumni Holiday Party and Dinner next Tuesday, December 4th. Please come and join us as this will be a great opportunity to connect with your fellow alums and faculty over dinner.

Please see the attached flyer and message below to RSVP by Wednesday, November 28th. We look forward to seeing you!

Best,
Attiqa

Attiqa Mirza
Student and Alumni Coordinator