COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

July 2012

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:32:56 -0400
Dear All,

Please see the message below.

Thanks,
Attiqa

 From: Lois Uttley <[log in to unmask]>
To: ...Subject: FW: Please help give PHANYC  a last-minute push on Flu Near
You
 APHA campaign to win more $$!!
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 13:41:47 +0000

Dear PHANYC Board members – Some of you will recall that PHANYC has been
participating in APHA’s Flu Near You campaign, which asks individuals to
fill out a brief weekly survey about any flu symptoms they or family
members have experienced during the previous week. There are dollar awards
available for the individual and group within APHA that get the most people
participating.

As of today, PHANYC is in seventh place in the group awards competition,
which will entitle us to a $1,000 award. *But, if we could get a
last-minute push now, we could edge up to sixth place, which would entitle
us to a $5,000 award!  *(I am also in ninth place in the individual awards
competition, which would bring us another $1,000.)  See our standings here:
http://www.getreadyforflu.org/challengeleaderboard.htm

*Please contact everyone you know who might be willing to fill out these
easy weekly surveys to help us raise money!*  (That includes members of
PHANYC committees, if you are a committee chair!)
Just copy and paste the information below into your email and send it out
today!

 Please help the the CDC keep track of flu and also help the Public Health
Association of NYC win $5,000. in a competition being sponsored by the
American Public Health Association which is awarding prizes to the local
affiliates that signs up the most participants. All you have to do is
register using the link below and fill out a brief weekly survey:

http://www.flunearyou.org/?a=fdf96bb90bb608

 Thanks! LOIS

Lois Uttley, MPP | Director
MergerWatch Project | Raising Women’s Voices-NY
475 Riverside Dr Suite 1604 | New York, NY 10115
212.870.2010 |f 212.870.2011
www.MergerWatch.org <http://www.mergerwatch.org/> and
www.RaisingWomensVoices.net <http://www.raisingwomensvoices.net/>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".