COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

June 2014

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Kim McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 14:57:53 +0000
Hi everyone,

We have a CRS II position opening up and are looking for someone who has data programming and analysis experience as well as the ability to draft an analysis plan and be able to digest the information. We have a few surveys being conducted this summer and it would be great if the person was familiar with survey design and analysis as well. Please feel free to circulate the attached job description and have anyone who is interested send a cover letter and resume to Deborah Lew ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Let me know if you would like more information.

Thanks so much,
Angelica

Sent from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.