COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

November 2014

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Kim McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 20:21:58 +0000

REMINDER

Dear CUNY SPH Students, Faculty, and Alumni:

You are invited to join the COMHE Program at our Hunter Silberman Campus for an invited guest lecture tomorrow evening:
"Ebola Outbreak in West Africa"

Dr. Marcelle Layton, Medical Director, Communicable Diseases, NYC DOHMH

LCDR Harlem Gunness, Acting Chief Officer, CDC Quarantine JFK Airport

Tuesday, November 11th

6:05 - 7:50 PM Auditorium/Room 201, Silberman Campus

Bios for our guest speakers are attached.

Hope to see many of you!

Lynn Roberts, PhD
Assistant Professor, Community Health

CUNY School of Public Health