COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

August 2013

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 17:23:41 +0000
Please see below and attached.

From: Sean McNair <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: August 12, 2013, 6:24:14 PM EDT
To: Linda McDowell <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Stacey Plichta <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Barbara Berney <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Fwd: FW: job description for Spanish speaking study coordinator
Hello Linda, Barbara and Stacey
   I'm Sean McNair, a recent MPH graduate from the CUNY School of Public health and I wanted to forward this opportunity for a research coordinator which I have come across at Project Connect, a research project at St. John's University focusing on providing therapy to families exposed to violence and trauma. The position is attached below. Please forward to the MPH listserv.

Best,
Sean McNair, MPH, CT(ASCP)