COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

April 2012

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:44:39 -0400
Employment Opportunity -- Fiscal Research Division, North Carolina General
Assembly (Vacancy Annoucement Attached)

** **

** **

We are reaching out to leading Public Health institutions to share some
information about our Division and a current employment opportunity with
our organization****

** **

The North Carolina General Assembly’s Fiscal Research Division (FRD) seeks
dynamic individuals with strong analytical skills who can think quickly
under pressure. Fiscal Research serves as the legislature’s primary budget
and finance staff.  Analysts are non-partisan and work for all 170 members
of the House of Representatives and Senate who rely on FRD staff to provide
objective analysis to help inform their deliberations.  ****

** **

We have an opening for a Medicaid analyst with financial analysis skills to
evaluate the budgetary impacts of North Carolina’s $13.6 billion Medicaid
program.  The State’s $2.5 billion General Fund appropriation is the second
largest area of spending in the State budget.  ****

** **

The budget issues are complex, diverse and cross multiple subject areas.
Fiscal Analysts work directly with legislators to develop the State’s $20
billion General Fund budget.  FRD analysts, along with other General
Assembly non-partisan staff, have a unique opportunity to provide counsel
to policymakers and participate directly in the policy development
process.  ****

** **

We need your assistance in identifying strong candidates to join the
Division.  I have enclosed a job vacancy announcement for you to share with
your network. Please visit our website to learn more about FRD (
http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/FiscalResearch/).  If you have any questions
about the vacancy announcement, please do not hesitate to contact me (

** **

Thank you for your time and assistance.****

** **

Sincerely,****

** **

Mark Trogdon, Acting Director****

Fiscal Research Division ****

919.733.4910****

** **

If you wish to unsubscribe from the COMHEALUMNI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF COMHEALUMNI-L".