COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

March 2014

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:28:48 +0000

From: Toby Beckelman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 10:02 AM
To: Diane Brows
Subject: Internship Opportunity

My name is Toby Beckelman and I am responsible for Community Engagement at FoodCare Inc. We are the leading Community Nutrition Transformation Company, with a mission of transforming the dietary well-being of the nation, one community at a time.

We are a growing company and looking to recruit interns for this summer. Would it be possible to share our internship opportunity with your students who are interested in public health, nutrition or food policy?

Thanks,
Toby Beckelman