COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

November 2013

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:41:19 +0000
Please see attached.

________________________________
From: Eisenman, David [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2013 12:10 PM
To: Christina Zarcadoolas
Subject: Grad Student
Dear Chris,
Hope all is well.  I am writing because we want to hire a graduate student to work on New York CIty based study (see posting).  We want to post this through local university offices.  Do you know who I can contact at CUNY/Hunter? Who would you contact if you were looking for a  grad student to work with you?
Thanks,
P.S. We launched Sahana this week and they were here doing trainings. We should get back to a discussion on a grant proposal

David P. Eisenman, MD, MSHS
Associate Professor of Medicine and Public Health
Director, UCLA Center for Public Health and Disasters
Tel: 310-794-2452

Mail:
UCLA Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research
911 Broxton Plaza, Room 225
LA, CA  90095-1736

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the origi nal message.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.