COMHEALUMNI-L Archives

November 2013

COMHEALUMNI-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 14:30:54 +0000
Please see attached.

From: Loza, Oralia [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 11:46 AM
To: Kenneth Lyttle; Attiqa Mirza
Subject: UTEP MPH Faculty Position in Public Health Policy or Administration

Hello Attiqa,

It was nice to meet you at the APHA Conference in Boston this week. Thank you for offering to disseminate our posting for an assistant or associate professor position at the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) Department of Public Health Sciences. The candidate should have experience in public health policy or administration. Recent PhDs or DrPH graduates are encouraged to apply as well as those with relevant teaching and research experience.

I understand you have potential candidates at the CUNY School of Public Health. Please find the details attached.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards,

__
Oralia Loza, Ph.D.