NFS-L Archives

February 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2015 18:04:46 +0000

As many are aware, the Dietary Guidelines for Americans Advisory Committee will soon have its draft recommendations published for comment.  We are convening a working group to assist with media strategy, develop sign-on comments and letters, and request meetings with decision-makers on key issues related to nutrition policy under the Guidelines. You are invited to participate in person or by phone in our first meeting of the working group, next Thursday, Feb 12, from 2:30 to 4:00pm at:
American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network, Inc.
555 11th Street NW Suite 300
Washington, DC 20004

To RSVP, please send an email to [log in to unmask], at least one day in advance, so that we can add your name to the security list. If you anticipate being late, you will need an escort, so please let Melissa know that as well.

For those phoning in, please let us know you will be joining us by emailing Laura in advance at [log in to unmask] The call-in information is as follows:

1-888-512-3141
Passcode: 97417081#

We look forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Melissa Matlin-Shepard, ACS-CAN
Laura MacCleery, CSPI

Liz Valentin
Nutrition Policy Coordinator
Center for Science in the Public Interest
1220 L Street NW, Suite 300
Washington DC 20005
tel 202 777 8352
fax 202 265 4954