NFS-L Archives

April 2017

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 21:42:10 +0000
HOLD THE DATE –  UPH ANNUAL RESEARCH DAY, TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 10-1 @Silberman Room 201

Dear Nutrition and Community Health Students, graduate and ungraduated alike,

Our UPH Research Day is around the corner!!!
We hope all or most of you will be free to attend this event,  be inspired by and vote for your top peer presenter, and mingle with fellow attendees.

We look forward to seeing you at this annual event.

Sincerely,
Organizing Committee

https://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa-hc.exe?SUBED1=NFS-L