NFS-L Archives

August 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2013 19:19:01 +0000
Please see below.

________________________________

Registered Retail Dietitian
We are seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian to work in
our Westchester County Store.
This position is responsible for health and wellness
education and outreach to our ShopRite associates,
customers and community partner's through a variety of
programs such as supermarkets tours, workshops, one-on-
one consultations, and culinary demos. The dietitian
will have the opportunity to promote health and nutrition
throughout the entire store helping choose products that
support individual health goals.

This position requires the candidate to be fluent in English & Spanish.

Flexible schedules depending on programs being
implemented, includes some evenings and weekends.

please send resumes to

ShopRite Supermarkets, Inc.
Sarada Bernstein, MPH, RD|Corporate Dietitian
* [log in to unmask] |* 176 North Main Street, Florida, NY 10921 |* 845.649.5932  |* 845.651.2783