NFS-L Archives

July 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 23:06:20 +0000

I am the manager of the Life Café and Bistro of Lifetime Athletic in Montvale, NJ. I am reaching out to you because we are seeking individuals who have a passion in the food and health industry to join our team.  The positions we currently are hiring for are part time, full time, and internships. We are open Monday-Friday 6am-10pm, Saturday 8am-7pm, and Sunday 9am-7pm. Our café brand is, “If it’s here it’s healthy;” we are free of artificial colors, preservatives, sweeteners, trans fat, bleached and flour.

If you might have any students that are looking for any job opportunities could you please pass along my email.

Thank you!

Life Time Fitness is dedicated to helping you achieve your total health objectives, athletic aspirations and fitness goals. Life Time operates over 110 fitness centers around the United States and Canada, most of which operate 24 hours a day. We offer the best features of gyms, health clubs, family recreation centers, sports clubs and spa destinations. Our innovative programs, world-class training, nutrition and holistic approach to wellness will guide you toward a healthy way of life by engaging your areas of interest and helping you discover new ones.

Jackie Venditti

Life Cafe Manager

Life Time- The Healthy Way of Life Company

Life Time Athletic, Montvale

10 Van Riper Road

Montvale, NJ 07645

Main    201.746.4700

Direct   201.746.4752

www.lifetimefitness.com<http://www.lifetimefitness.com/>

Life Time – The Healthy Way of Life Company, 2902 Corporate Place, Chanhassen, MN 55317.

Life Time Fitness: https://www.lifetimefitness.com/en.html