NFS-L Archives

September 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:12:15 +0000

-----------
Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN
Professor and MPH & DPH Advisor
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center
<[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Elizabeth Valentin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: September 19, 2014 at 2:04:10 PM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Invitation: FMW meeting - September 24, 2 pm ET (11 am PT)

Please join us on Wednesday, September 24 from 2:00-3:30 PM ET (11:00 AM -12:30 PM PT) for our next Food Marketing Workgroup meeting.  A preliminary agenda is included below.

For folks located in Washington, D.C. the meeting will be held at CSPI, 1220 L Street NW, Suite 300. For FMW members located in the San Francisco Bay Area, you can join the meeting at the BMSG office, located at 2130 Center Street, Suite 302, Berkeley, CA.

For others, the call-in information is below.

Please let us know if you have any items you would like to add to the agenda. We will also set aside time at the beginning of the call for member updates.

Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]> and indicate whether you'll be attending the meeting, and whether in person at CSPI or BSMG (we will need to clear you through building security), or by phone.

Call-in information:
Dial +1 (267) 507-0004
Access Code: 265-008-719
Audio Pin: If prompted, press #

Agenda:
* Updates from the field
* Kids Meals (Kate Klimczak, CSPI; Amanda Melpolder, NYC Councilmember Kallos)
* School Marketing (Josh Golin, CCFC; Kate Klimczak, CSPI)
* Self-Regulation (Jennifer Harris, Rudd Center; Jessica Almy, CSPI; Liz Valentin, CSPI; Ava Alcon, ICCR)
* FTC Report (Kate Klimczak, CSPI)
* Healthy Checkout (Jessica Almy, CSPI)
* Target marketing subcommittee (Lori Dorfman, BMSG)
* Healthy Food Choices for Public Places/Procurement (Margo Wootan, CSPI)

Best,

Liz

Liz Valentin
Nutrition Policy Coordinator
Center for Science in the Public Interest
1220 L Street NW, Suite 300
Washington DC 20005
tel 202 777 8352
fax 202 265 4954