NFS-L Archives

October 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2013 13:32:45 +0000
Please see below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gambrah-Sampaney, Claudia O <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM
Subject: Invitation to 3rd Annual New York Emergency Medicine Health Policy Assembly
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Good afternoon Professor Isaac,

My name is Claudia Gambrah, and I am an Academic Associate with the North Shore-LIJ Health System and a course coordinator for our upcoming conference on health policy.  On behalf of our program directors, we would like to invite you and anyone in the CUNY Graduate Center  to the 3rd Annual New York Emergency Medicine Health Policy Assembly (NYEMHPA 2013).

This health policy conference is scheduled for Wednesday, December 11, 2013 in NYC at the New York Academy of Medicine.  The theme this year is "Looking Towards the Future," and we have arranged a diverse range of speakers to present varied perspectives on health policy.  We wanted to contact you directly since you and students may not be aware of this relatively new conference as a unique chance for students (especially pre-healthcare students) to learn, engage and network in health policy.

The conference is free for students and their professors, and registration includes the full conference, breakfast, and lunch.  Attached to this email, please find the brochure to this event for your convenience.  If you and members of your program can make it please notify me as soon as possible via email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to reserve your place.  We would be happy to assist you with any questions or support in arranging your attendance.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Also for more updates and information follow @nyemhpa2013 on twitter or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/nyemhpa2013<http://www.facebook.com/nyemhpa2013>

[Slide1.PNG]
Claudia Gambrah
Academic Associate, Department of Emergency Medicine
North Shore University Hospital
300 Community Drive
Manhasset, NY 11030

Tel: 516-562-1235<tel:516-562-1235>  Fax: 516-562-3710<tel:516-562-3710>

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.

--
Lydia A. Isaac, PhD MSc
Assistant Professor