NFS-L Archives

October 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed P Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2016 15:27:37 +0000

From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Maddalena Antosiewicz <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: Monday, October 3, 2016 at 9:12 AM

To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: Fwd: Volunteers needed

Volunteer and part time paid positions available.

Students interested in gaining valuable experience in health care food service, working in a clinical setting and under the supervision of a dietitian are encouraged to apply.

Please email a cover letter and resume to Joan Katz,    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  Indicate MSU student applying for internship or

Maddy Antosiewicz

Maddalena Antosiewicz

Department Administrator

Department of Nutrition & Food Studies