NFS-L Archives

April 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:14:09 +0000
This could provide an excellent fieldwork experience.

Volunteers needed to join the Pediatric Obesity Group- Institute for Family Health

Looking for volunteers to help run a weekly two hour nutrition education program over a twelve week period at one of our sites in the Central Bronx for children starting in May 2016 through November 2016. Volunteers will be involved in developing the curriculum and education materials, recruiting and enrolling patients and running the groups. Proficiency in Spanish not required but would be helpful. We ask that volunteers be available for at least four hours/day at least 2 days per week for a two month period during this time.

If interested, contact: Margaret Walsh [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Laura Kaplan-Weisman, MD
Family Physician
The Institute for Family Health
Walton Family Practice