NFS-L Archives

May 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2016 16:52:27 +0000

From: Brittany Carey [mailto:[log in to unmask]]

Sent: Monday, May 23, 2016 12:35 PM

To: Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: RD Position

Hello,

We are an established Concierge Medical Practice in Midtown East looking for an in house registered dietitian to meet with our patients. Looking for someone to start off 1 day a week with the potential for growth. Ideally the candidate would be interested in networking/building a practice of their own.

If you have any new graduates or past graduates of your internship or MS program, please feel free to forward them our way.

Thank you,

Brittany

--

Brittany Carey