NFS-L Archives

February 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:54:59 +0000
Registered Dietitian / Clinical Nutritionist - Ambulatory Internal Medicine

Registered Dietitians / Nutritionists at New York-Presbyterian never stop innovating. The best in the field, our Dietitians use medical nutrition therapy (MNT) to treat our patients and enhance preventative and community care. We employ a consultant-like approach to support clinically diverse cases. We're respected, participating members of the multidisciplinary team.  You can help Make It Possible.

Bring your acute and ambulatory care experiences to an organization that has contributed substantially to the study of nutrition and its relationship to various diseases.  You will have the opportunity to educate colleagues and train dietetic interns, as you develop medical nutrition therapy programs to ensure optimal nutritional care.

Right now we have an exciting opportunity in our Adult Ambulatory Internal Medicine Practices:

The ideal candidate must be a dynamic Registered Dietitian (RD) with the motivation to develop and implement new initiatives.   NYS certification (CDN) and a minimum of one (1) year of acute care experience are required.  Experience in individual and group outpatient MNT and a Master's degree is preferred.  This exciting opportunity involves working with adult patients in ambulatory and patient centered medical home settings.   Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) and bilingual (English-Spanish) skills are a plus.

#1 in New York. #7 in the Nation. - U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2013-2014"
 Discover why we're #1 in New York - an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career.  Learn more about what we can offer you at: NYP.ORG/CAREERS
NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.

Please forward your resume to:

Debra Katz, NYP Manager Ambulatory Nutrition at Weill Cornell

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.