NFS-L Archives

January 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 17:37:06 +0000

The Bronx Health Link will be conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment of the Bronx. We are looking for Spanish-speaking interns who are interested in community health, health promotion, and general public health. The internship will entail administering surveys within Laundromats in different zip codes throughout the Bronx. We are looking to attain responses from a diverse group of people representative of the various cultures that populate the Bronx. Interns will have the responsibility of survey administration, data entry, and helping write up final summary of the Community Health Needs Assessment. Interns will also have the opportunity to get involved with other aspects of public health, including academic-community partnerships and health education. We are looking for interns who are able to commit 12-15 hours weekly to the project. If you are able to do so please contact Darwin Bernárdez at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or by phone at (718) 590-2465.

--
Hannah Wade
MPH Candidate 2014