NFS-L Archives

October 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Kim McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 17:54:24 +0000
Dear MPH and MS Students,

*         Not sure what to expect from your Fieldwork experience?

*         Unsure what type of Fieldwork to do?

*         Concerned about how to link Fieldwork to Capstone?

Learn what Fieldwork requirements are expected of you by coming to the Fieldwork Information Session on Wednesday, October 8th at 8 pm.

Hear ideas on how to make Fieldwork fit into your busy schedule. Learn how to enrich your educational and training experience.

Do you work full time? We can help you figure out how to fit Fieldwork into your already hectic life.

Fieldwork Information Session

 October 8th
8-9 pm
Room 201 Silberman
Light refreshments will be served!!

Who should attend?

*         Students considering taking Fieldwork in the near future (especially those planning to enroll in the Spring or Summer of 2014)

*         Students with a current incomplete in Fieldwork who need guidance on what is required to have a grade submitted

For those who can't make it at 8 pm on a Wednesday night, we will post slides from the meeting on the CUNY SPH website at:
http://cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/campus-resources/fieldwork.html  But, attending in person is the best way to get Fieldwork information.

We look forward to seeing you on October 8th.
Best,
Linda McDowell Greenspan

The Fieldwork Faculty:
Lorna Thorpe