NFS-L Archives

August 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed p Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:04:25 +0000
Pl see attached….

From: Elizabeth Madison <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2013 11:15 AM
To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Internship opportunity for DPD student

Hello Dr. Navder:

I am a RD in private practice in Queens. I specialize in weight loss and diabetes management. I have an internship opportunity for a student majoring in Dietetics/Nutrition. The position start date is September 2013. Please see attached description.
What is the process for posting the position at Hunter College? Is there a student club that I can send the posting to?

Thank you in advance for your assistance. I really appreciate it.

Have a good day!

Elizabeth M. Madison, MA,CRC
Registered Dietitian
Certified Nutrition & Wellness Coach