NFS-L Archives

March 2018

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
May May Leung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:04:35 +0000
Please see attached for some wonderful PAID summer internship opportunities with Sage Project!

May May Leung, PhD, RDN
Associate Professor of Nutrition
Hunter College School of Urban Public Health
2180 Third Ave
New York, NY 10035
212.396.7774

[Internship w/ Stipend] Summer Internships with Personalized Nutrition Platform

We’re Sage Project<https://sageproject.com/>, a team of designers, dietitians, and creative technologists with a simple mission: reimagine food and nutrition information by making it more open, simple, and personalized. We’ve been building the go-to platform (website and app) to give consumers more transparency, more actionable data, and a more personalized look into how food products fit with their unique preferences, restrictions, and goals.

We're looking for a Nutrition & Research Intern and a Community Engagement Intern for our NYC office this summer, starting June 4th. Internships come with a modest stipend.

Both internship postings are attached!

If interested, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a few sentences about yourself along with a resume.

Thank you!

Sage Project Team

Jessica WrightDirector of Operations

[age Project]<https://sageproject.com/>

Read about us in <http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/an-app-to-deconstruct-your-food/> The New York Times!<http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/07/18/an-app-to-deconstruct-your-food/>
WIRED<https://www.wired.com/2016/08/clever-app-brings-food-label-modern-age/>  |  Fast Company<http://www.fastcoexist.com/3062173/world-changing-ideas/turn-nutrition-labels-into-data-visualizations-you-can-actually-use-to->  |  Food & Wine<http://www.foodandwine.com/fwx/food/new-app-will-give-you-all-food-nutrition-data-you-will-ever-need>

[witter] <https://facebook.com/sageprojecthq> [witter]  <https://instagram.com/sageprojecthq> [witter] <https://twitter.com/sageprojecthq>

https://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa-hc.exe?SUBED1=NFS-L