NFS-L Archives

November 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:53:59 +0000

NYU Steinhardt's Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health is pleased to announce that we are hosting the New York premiere of In Defense of Food, which will include a panel discussion with Michael Pollan, producer Michael Schwarz, writer Ed Gray, and our own Marion Nestle, moderated by Krishnendu Ray.

Monday, November 30th, 6:30pm, Skirball Center for the Performing Arts

Please see the attached for details or visit http://nyuskirball.org/calendar/indefenseoffood.

Kelila Jaffe

Food Program Coordinator

Nutrition, Food Studies, & Public Health

New York University

212-998-5588<tel:212-998-5588>

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College

212.396.7744

2180 Third Avenue @ 119th Street, Ste. 525

New York, NY 10035

www.nycfoodpolicy.org<http://www.nycfoodpolicy.org>