NFS-L Archives

November 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed P Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2016 06:35:05 +0000

From: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016 at 12:40 PM

To: Khursheed Navder <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Subject: UVA Health System Dietetic Internship Open House

NDEP - UVA Health System Dietetic Internship Open House<http://ndep.webauthor.com/modules/community/disc_messages.cfm?community_id=1158&thread_id=18602#message_id_58241>

[http:///lib/template/decor.gif]

View Post

[http:///lib/template/decor2.jpg]

        Message

The University of Virginia Health System Dietetic Internship will be a hosting an Open House on Monday, January 9, 2017. The event will run from 9 AM to approximately 2:30 PM. It includes an overview of the program, an opportunity to ask former interns questions, a tour of the facility with current interns, lunch and a preceptor fair. We look forward to meeting your students!

Students may RSVP via https://www.medicalcenter.virginia.edu/dietetics/forms/open-house-rsvp-form. I've also attached a flyer as well.

Dana Henry, RDN

Assistant Program Director

University of Virginia Health System Dietetic Internship

Dana Henry

[http:///lib/template/bottom2.jpg]

Your notifications are set to Real-Time, if you would like to change this, log into the portal<http://ndep.webauthor.com/> and update your preferences under My Profile<http://ndep.webauthor.com/modules/profile/>.