NFS-L Archives

October 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 01:13:17 +0000
THIS MESSAGE IS FOR NUTRITION-MPH STUDENTS ONLY

Please note that I will not be holding office hours on Wed Oct 8th.

If you'd like to speak with me by phone or Skype, I am available

Mon Oct 6:   4-5 PM and 7-8 PM
Tues Oct 7:   4-5 PM and 7-8 PM

To schedule an appointment,
please reply with the day and 1st and 2nd choices
for the time that is convenient for you.
Also indicate how long you would like to chat: 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc.
I will reply with a confirmation and the number where I can be reached.

Apologies for any inconvenience this schedule change might cause.

/arlene spark

PS  NB:  Soon we will be announcing  dates & times for NUTR-MPH registration advisement for the 2015 spring and summer terms. Please be sure to make an appointment to speak with me about your courses for the rest of this academic year.

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN
Professor
MPH and DPH Advisor
CUNY School of Public Health
Hunter College and The CUNY Graduate Center
2180 Third Avenue (room 609)

The MPH in Public Health Nutrition at Hunter <http://www.cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/a-programs/graduate/nutrition/nutrition-mph.html>
The DPH at the Graduate Center  NB: nutrition specialization <http://www.gc.cuny.edu/Page-Elements/Academics-Research-Centers-Initiatives/Doctoral-Programs/Public-Health-(DPH)>
Subscribe to or unsubscribe from our listserv, NFS-L: