NFS-L Archives

March 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2016 14:45:15 +0000

/arlene

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sam Slover <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: March 30, 2016 at 10:43:03 AM EDT
To: Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [Immediate contract position] Dietitian (or dietetics student) to work with Food Data Platform

Hi Arlene,

Hope you're doing well!

We have an immediate contract position that I think would be a great fit for CUNY/Hunter Nutrition and Food Science alums/students. Can you pass along the below to the student/alum list. Let me know!

Thanks,
Sam

--------

Title: [Immediate contract position] Dietitian (or dietetics student) to work with Food Data Platform

We're a food data company currently analyzing and onboarding thousands of food products for a smarter labeling initiative. This work requires research, data accuracy, and maintaining rigorous standards. Think of it like a Consumer Reports for food.

To help with this work, we have an immediate need for a dietitian (or dietetics student) on a contract. Your role and responsibility will involve researching and reviewing food products in our system to ensure data accuracy according to our internal standards and guidelines (we will provide training on these standards/guidelines).

The contract will start ASAP (target date of Monday 4/4), and the initial contract would be 2 weeks, with the possibility of an extension if there’s a fit. You’ll work with us in our Midtown NYC office. Pay is $1,050/week.

If interested, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with a few sentences about yourself along with a resume.

Thanks!

Sam Slover

More about Sage<http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/12/sage-is-on-a-mission-to-make-food-labels-smarter/>

--