NFS-L Archives

July 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2013 18:11:35 +0000

The NY RD job list from Kyle Shadix, MS, RD since 2001

To subscribe, send an email to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:NY_RD_News-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>

Jobs are usually posted by Sunday evening. Jobs are not usually posted more than
once, so check the archive for last week's jobs:

The jobs listed below are mostly from New York State. Please email job listings
from your area so that the entire state will be covered. Jobs must be received
by Thursday at 3pm in order to be posted for Sunday posting. There is no charge
to post a job on the NY_RD_News List.

Registered Dietitian

We are seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian to work one of our
Capital Region Stores.

This position is responsible for health and wellness education
and outreach to our ShopRite associates, customers and community
partner's through a variety of programs such as supermarkets tours,
workshops, one on-one consultations, and culinary demos. The dietitian
will have the opportunity to promote health and nutrition
throughout the entire store helping choose products that
support individual health goals.

Flexible schedules depending on programs being
implemented, includes some evenings and weekends.

[log in to unmask]<mailto:Sarada.bernstein%40wakefern.com>

Health Educator/Health Education Assistant Opportunity
Hunter College's Counseling & Wellness Services (CWS) offers a range of clinical services (mental health, primary care) and health promotion initiatives designed to support student learning and success. Two vacancies are anticipated for the 2013-14 academic year (and beyond) in the Health Promotion & Education service area of CWS. These are hourly positions with an anticipated 24-28 hour work week. Health Educators are responsible for promoting healthy behavior and heightening awareness of health related information and resources, through implementing effective programming on a variety of relevant issues including, but not limited to, alcohol and drug use, sexuality, healthy relationships, stress management, and mental health.
Responsibilities include:
• Design and implement weekly health promotion programs and annual/bi-annual events
• Collaborate with community-based agencies and college departments to offer a variety of activities and resources
• Develop and participate in campus and community partnerships that advance health promotion initiatives
• Conduct assessments of health status, needs, risks, and interests of students
• Research, prepare, and distribute health-related marketing and education materials
• Collect and analyze data to evaluate and improve programming

Health Educators also have the opportunity to design and implement programs or events in line with particular skills, interests, and expertise.
Education:
• A Master's degree in Health Education, Community Health, Public Health, Social Work, Counseling or related field is required for the Health Educator position
• A Bachelor's Degree in a health-related field, social sciences, or communications is required for the Health Education Assistant position

Other Qualifications:
• Experience in health-related program implementation and coordination
• Strong computer skills specifically Microsoft Office programs
• Strong interest in college or community health
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills

To learn more about Counseling & Wellness Services, please visit: www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/wellness<http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/studentservices/wellness>.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]<mailto:leslie.ader%40hunter.cuny.edu>. Applications will be accepted until position is filled with interviews to begin in July 2013.

Rehabilitation and nursing home facility in Queens is seeking for a full time registered dietitian (RD required). Two years relevant professional experience and bilingual a plus. Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:niki%40regalheightsrehab.com>
-------

Associate Director of Food and Nutrition Services - Morrison Management
About the Job

A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry's greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best and it's our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it's important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:

Morrison Management
Compass Group, The Americas is the leader in food management and hospitality. Our secret ingredient is our people.

We are seeking an Associate Director of Food and Nutritional Services
for our facility in Rochester, NY!

For consideration, email your resume to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:foodnutrition%40selfopportunity.com>

The Associate Director of Food and Nutritional Services is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This leadership position assists the successful operation of Food & Nutrition Services in an Acute Care Hospital. The Associate Director assists to ensure client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations. You will assist in the responsibility for all foodservice-related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities.

Qualifications:
• B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management or related field; or A.A. Degree plus three (3) years of directly related experience preferred
• Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of hospital or adult home/care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
• Three (3) to five (5) years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
• Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
• Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
• Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
• Excellent financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
• Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
• ServSafeฎ Certified
• Certified Dietary Manager certificate or Registered Dietitian is a plus
• Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check (State and Federal) and a drug

Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group, The America Division, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group, The Americas Division is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.

Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group, The Americas, Division is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Associate-Director-of-Food-Nutrition-Services-Morrison-Management-Job-Rochester-NY-US-123073811.aspx

CERTIFIED DIETITIAN-NUTRITIONIST (CLINICAL/ADMINISTRATION)
APPLY
For the School Based Health Centers (PT – 26 hours per week) Community and Clinical Nutrition - Registered Dietitian with knowledge of electronic medical record programs. English/Spanish speaking required. Must be able to multi-task, enjoy working with school aged children and parents in clinical and academic environments. Strong interpersonal skills needed to work collaboratively with LIPs, schools and community organizations to develop and implement nutrition programs.
Responsibilities
• Clinical Nutrition
- Nutrition Assessments and Treatment Plans for school aged children and adolescents.
- Individual nutrition counseling – weight management, diabetes education, food intolerance/allergies
• Community Nutrition
- Prepare appropriate nutrition lesson plans and corresponding handouts, etc., to be implemented in classrooms – K-12
- Prepare and implement lessons for community and parent workshops
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Assist in planning community nutrition programs
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/CERTIFIED-DIETITIAN-NUTRITIONIST-CLINICAL-ADMINISTRATION-Job-Port-Chester-NY-US-122631668.aspx

Director of Food & Nutrition Services

New York Congregational Nursing Center, a 200 bed SNF in Brooklyn, New York is seeking an experienced Director of Food & Nutrition Services. The candidate is responsible for the overall functioning of the Department, including formulating and executing the policies and procedures governing the nutritional status of residents and quality food service operation. Other responsibilities include directing and delegating duties and responsibilities to the dietitians and all food service staff in accordance with current regulations set forth by Federal and State agencies. Responsible for overseeing equipment purchases as well as initiating and assisting in planning kitchen improvements. Also collaborates with the interdisciplinary team, Administration and other department directors.

Education

• The applicant must have a Baccalaureate Degree in Food, Nutrition and Dietetics.
• An active membership in the American Dietetic Association.
• A Registered Dietitian.

Experience

Candidate must have the following:
• 3-5 years of work experience in clinical nutrition and administration in a long term care institution.
• Ability to control costs and purchase quality food.
• Supervision of union and non-union personnel.
• Strong verbal, written and good interpersonal skills.
http://jobview.nytimes.monster.com/Director-of-Food-Nutrition-Services-Job-Brooklyn-NY-US-123449242.aspx

DIETITIAN/NUTRITIONIST
About the Job
DIETITIAN

Gracie Square Hospital, New York City's preeminent provider of inpatient managed behavioral services seeks a qualified individual to fill the following:

Dietitian/Nutritionist

FULL TIME

DAY SHIFT INCLUDING EVERY

OTHER SATURDAY & SUNDAY

Qualified individual will provide nutritional assessment, charting and education of patients. Will involve occasional supervision of Food Service Staff.

Must be a Registered Dietitian, preferably with at least 1-2 years experience in a hospital or long term care setting.

Competitive Salary/Benefits Package

Send resume with salary requirements in confidence to: Human Resources

GRACIE SQUARE HOSPITAL 420 East 76th Street

New York, New York 10021

Fax: (212) 434-5432

Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:gshjobs%40nyp.org>

Member: New York Presbyterian

Healthcare System. EOE.

Supervisor - Food and Nutrition
Responsibilities - CUMC

A Culture of Healthy Living:
Food and Nutrition Supervisors Make It Possible

Step into the Food and Nutrition Department at New York's #1-ranked hospital (U.S.News & World Report), and be a highly visible advocate for healthy living. At NewYork-Presbyterian, we're actively involved in efforts like the NYC DOH Healthy Hospital Food Initiative, which is focused on promoting healthy eating and helping prevent chronic diseases in our communities. We regularly perform healthy cooking demonstrations for visitors and staff, and we work hard to ensure our menu items include the most nutritious options available.

Recently, our chefs took first place in the AHF Culinary Competition—and we continue to build on such success by providing our employees opportunities to grow and advance. Join us, and become one of the people who Make It Possible:

Food and Nutrition Supervisor

Ensure the cost-effective delivery of high-quality food and nutrition services to multiple areas throughout NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center, including patient floors, cafeterias and retail venues. Supervise and evaluate the performance of Front Line Supervisors. Serve as an active member of various hospital committees. Implement service improvements and cost controls.

Qualified candidates have a bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience. Our ideal candidate is a Registered Dietitian with three years of experience in food service supervision.

Join a culture where patient and employee satisfaction scores are at all-time highs. Enjoy benefits like hospital housing, hospital retirement contributions, tuition reimbursement, financial planning assistance and more.
__________________

#1 in New York. #7 in the Nation. – U.S.News & World Report, "America's Best Hospitals 2012-2013"

Discover why we're #1 in New York—an unparalleled pursuit of excellence and the widest array of choices for your career.

NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is an equal opportunity employer.
__________________

DIETICIAN
About the Job
Clinical Dietitian/ Nutritionist - Provide medical nutrition therapy to all age groups, in particular to OB & pediatric. Conduct food demonstrations. BA in Nutrition/ Dietetics, CDN/RD required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Fax resume to 718-991-1268 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:jobs%40urbanhealthplan.org> EOE

Dialysis DIetitian Part-Time
Employer: Noyes Health
Location: Geneseo, NY
Licensure: Registered Dietitian
Experience and Qualifications: Credentialed by the American Dietetic Association required Experience in clinical and administrative aspects of dietetics required. Experience with Dialysis patients is desirable
Responsibilities: Assess the nutritional and dietetic needs of dialysis patients. Counsel patients and their families on prescribed diets and monitor adherence and responses.
Contact Person: Teresa Parker
Fax number: 585-335-4250
Phone number: 585-335-4237
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:tparker%40noyes-hospital.org>

Registered Dietitian Full-Time
Employer: Healthcare Services Group
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Licensure: Registered Dietitian with the CDR
Experience and Qualifications: HCSG is looking for an energetic RD to join our rapidly growing company. Full Time position in Brooklyn, NY.

Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in nutrition or nutrition-related field required.
Registered Dietitian with the CDR required.
2+ years experience in Long Term Care field required.
Experience with MDS required.
Strong comfort with electronic medical record system required.
Possess sufficient knowledge of food production and distribution to evaluate meal quality, dining programs and therapeutic and texture modified diet preparation.
Possess knowledge of applicable local, state and federal and regulatory statues and guidelines pertaining to healthcare in the skilled nursing setting.
Responsibilities: Monitor nutritional status of residents in large Long Term Care & Rehabilitation Center.
Document resident's nutritional assessments and status in medical record. Complete MDS process.
Implement, monitor, and evaluate the nutritional care plan of each resident based on the assessment of residents' nutritional needs. Work as an interdisciplinary team member to provide maximum quality of life for resident's residing in our Long Term Care facility.
Provide nutrition education and counseling to resident's and family members.
Assist facility in identifying clinical nutrition problems and work towards solutions.
Participate in efforts to improve and maintain acceptable clinical indicators.

HCSG is the nation's largest provider of support services to the LTC industry. We provide our professional management services to over 3,000 Nursing Facilities in 47 states nationwide and in Canada. On the NASDAQ stock exchange, we have been recognized as one of Forbes Top 200 Small Companies in America and as one of Forbes Most Trusted Companies in America.
Contact Person: Shana Griffin
Special Instructions: Please send Resume and Cover Letter to Shana Griffin at [log in to unmask]<mailto:shana.griffin%40hcsgcorp.com>

Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Job posted by: Alliance for a Healthier Generation
Posted on: July 2, 2013
• Share
• Bookmark
• Print
Job description
Location: Open/Negotiable but New York, NY or Washington, DC preferred
About the Alliance for a Healthier Generation
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation, founded by the American Heart Association and the William J. Clinton Foundation, works to reduce the prevalence of childhood obesity and to empower kids to develop lifelong, healthy habits. The Alliance works with schools, companies, community organizations, healthcare professionals and families to transform the conditions and systems that lead to healthier children. To learn more and join the movement, visit www.HealthierGeneration.org<http://www.HealthierGeneration.org>.
It is the goal of the Alliance to fill employment vacancies with the most qualified applicants, whether recruiting internally or externally. Strong consideration will be given to qualified internal candidates. All internal and external candidates must comply with application requirements.
Overview of the Position
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation seeks an entrepreneurial marketing and communications professional with a proven track record in campaign development using comprehensive traditional and new media resources that can drive constituency building and position the Alliance for a Healthier Generation as a household name and respected brand.
Working closely with a team of internal associates and external partners, the Vice President of Marketing and Communications will oversee the planning and implementation of the Alliance's branding, events, marketing, partnerships and public relations strategies. This position will have the unique opportunity to help the Alliance for a Healthier Generation accelerate its reach and impact through increased publicity, strategic high-level partnerships, social media, and constituency building campaigns.
The Vice President of Marketing and Communications will report directly to the CEO and supervise a team of three to four direct reports. As a member of the Alliance's leadership team this position will have regular interactions with the organization's Funders, Board, and Advisors as needed and/or as directed by the CEO.
Major Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the overall plan, budget and design of all ongoing Alliance marketing and communications efforts.
• Exert leadership, direction, and oversight to the communications and marketing team of the Alliance. Provide proactive, strategic direction to key communications staff, driving overall objectives of Alliance's initiatives.
• Consult and collaborate with executive management to help develop and guide strategic direction, develop tactical plans and manage the overall marketing and communications plan.
• Inspire, motivate and mentor team members.
• Effectively capitalize on opportunities to highlight the Alliance and its initiatives.
• Create and implement strategic internal and external communications programs supporting key overall organizational objectives.
• Develop proactive and reactive marketing and communications strategies for various initiatives across the organization. Use critical and logical thinking to anticipate and solve problems.
• Oversee ongoing maintenance of the Alliance's branding, messaging, and communications assets such as the design of creative collateral (e.g., annual reports, brochures) and online media assets (i.e.g., websites, videos, online marketing campaigns etc.)) Effectively manage the Alliance's design staff, consultants and advisors secured for brand development and maintenance.
• Participate as a strong partner in existing Alliance events, as well as design and facilitate new and relevant events that convene new strategic constituencies that will drive support on Alliance initiatives.
• Oversee media relations strategy and provide leadership on national strategies to end childhood obesity. Effectively co/manage consultants and advisors secured for event production.
• Effectively manage the Alliance's marketing staff.
• Leverage social media, Alliance programmatic and grassroots assets and partners to extend reach and effectiveness with strategic constituencies and campaigns
• Provide strategic direction for effectively pitching, messaging and collateral for internal staff so they can effectively communicate with their external constituencies
• Effectively pitch, message and manage national media, press corps, bloggers, and communications networks to promote the Alliance, its initiatives, and constituency campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications
• Master's degree in related field required.
• Results-oriented, creative professional with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience designing and managing effective communications strategies and multi-media marketing and constituency campaigns.
• Technical knowledge of nutrition and wellness programs, policy/advocacy, and social marketing campaign development experience is preferred.
• Exceptional communicator: able to create messages that resonate with diverse audiences-
• Ability to build consensus about strategies and messages among peers and across various reporting structures.
• Experienced working with executive teams and multi-disciplinary groups.
• Strong interpersonal skills with maturity to interact comfortably with senior business and program leaders.
• Excellent writing skills including copywriting and editing skills and the ability to develop comprehensive and strategic communication/campaign plans.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work in an environment that demands multi-tasking and managing several projects and multiple clients effectively.
• Energetic personality, with strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Resourceful self-starter; displays an entrepreneurial spirit and thrives in a fast-pace, start-up environment; is comfortable with ambiguity, and rapid change and able to troubleshoot independently while continually building capacity and improving processes.
• Creative thinker; someone who can think outside the box, and reach our target audience in the most effective way, making smart use of the resources available.
• Ability to travel within the United States up to 40% of the time.
The Alliance for a Healthier Generation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that aims to deliver culturally appropriate messages and services to all youth.
How to apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume online at our website,http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/searchResults.jsp?org=HEALTHIERGENERATION&cws=1

Registered Dietitian - Syracuse, NY - Full-Time
Job Category
Clinical Dietitian
Company
DaVita
Syracuse, New York 13203
www.DaVita.com<http://www.DaVita.com>
Job Description and Requirements
Be different. Do what you love.

Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient's core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.

If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.

We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.

Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Registered Dietician:

• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.

• State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
• Bachelor's degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
• Minimum of 12 months' professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
• Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
• After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required

Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."

Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.

Go to http://careers.davita.com<http://careers.davita.com/> to learn more or apply.

To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.

Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn

DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.

Contact
Please apply directly online with DaVita below.

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND TO APPLY ONLINE
[posted Jul 2, 2013]
When responding to this opportunity, reference nutritionjobs.com<http://nutritionjobs.com>.
- See more at: http://www.nutritionjobs.com/job/registered-dietitian-syracuse-ny-full-time-new-york-syracuse-davita_11321#sthash.FaIpH2tL.dpuf
http://www.nutritionjobs.com/job/registered-dietitian-syracuse-ny-full-time-new-york-syracuse-davita_11321

Shoprite

We are seeking a full-time Registered Dietitian to work in our Westchester County Store.

This position is responsible for health and wellness education and outreach to our ShopRite associates, customers and community partner's through a variety of programs such as supermarkets, tours, workshops, one-on-one consultations, and culinary demos. The dietitian will have the opportunity to promote health and nutrition throughout the entire store helping choose products that support individual health goals.

This position requires the candidate to be fluent in English and Spanish!!!

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Flexible schedules depending on programs being implemented, includes some evenings and weekends.

Send Resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum้]

or Fax to: 845-651-2783
JOB SNAPSHOT
Employment TypeFull-Time
Job TypeHealth Care, Grocery, Education
EducationNot Specified
ExperienceNot Specified
Manages OthersNot Specified
IndustryGrocery & Pharmacy, Other Great Industries
Required TravelNot Specified
Apply Now

Dietician

Apply Now >>
Job Description
The registered dietician plans, organizes and conducts dietetic education for nursing personnel and other personnel. Functions as a member of the health care team with expertise in nutritional care.
Job Requirements

1. Prefer Master's degree from an accredited institution with major in foods, nutrition or dietetics, and successful completion of an internship or equivalent experience.

2. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a registered dietician specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.

3. Five (5) years professional experience as a registered dietitian.

4. Current CPR certification.

5. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Our Company
Amedisys is a leading home health and hospice care company focused on bringing home the continuum of care. We deliver personalized home health and hospice care to thousands of patients and their families, in the comfort of their own homes.

We focus on delivering the care that's best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation or injury, care focused on empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
Our Philosophy

Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own – that is the philosophy Amedisys was built on. This simple concept, coupled with our core beliefs, has guided Amedisys' growth in becoming one of the nation's leading health care companies focused on bringing home the continuum of care.

Our Commitment

Amedisys embodies the heart, mind and soul of health care, including the way we contribute to society at large and the communities we serve. As an organization whose business it is to take care of people, we believe strongly in the power of community service and contributing to medical science to provide better care of our aging population for generations to come.
http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=J3G6PL6XW1C94G2FBXQ&IPath=ILKGV0B

Reply via web post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwcnUxZGoyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBG1zZ0lkAzQxMDMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzczMjA1OTcy?act=reply&messageNum=4103>       Reply to sender <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   Reply to group <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    Start a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_News/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMGRhcmduBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM3MzIwNTk3Mg-->      Messages in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_News/message/4103;_ylc=X3oDMTM0dTRlMnM4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBG1zZ0lkAzQxMDMEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzczMjA1OTcyBHRwY0lkAzQxMDM-> (1)
Recent Activity:

Chef Kyle Shadix, MS, RD
Culinary Nutrition Communications
www.chefkyle.com<http://www.chefkyle.com>

Twitter:  @chefkylerd
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/chefkylerd
[http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM3BvcGxuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzczMjA1OTcy]<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkM3BvcGxuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzczMjA1OTcy>