NFS-L Archives

August 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:57:11 +0000
The next Bronx Health REACH Coalition meeting will be held on Friday, September 19th from 9:30AM-12PM at Walker Memorial Baptist Church (120 E. 169th St, Bronx NY 10452).  Breakfast will be served at 9:15AM. We encourage members to arrive on time as the meeting will begin promptly at 9:30 AM. During the meeting we will celebrate new smoke-free buildings in the Bronx as well as have a panel discussion about farmers markets and urban agriculture. We will send out an agenda in early September.

Please RSVP for this meeting at the following link: http://whoozin.com/X7T-64W-7RDT Click "Register" and add your name, email, and if applicable, the organization that you represent. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Enjoy the rest of the summer! We look forward to seeing you in September.

Thanks,
Emma

Emma Rodgers, MS
Program Coordinator - Partnership for a  Healthier Bronx
Bronx Health REACH / Institute for Family Health
Phone: (212) 633-0800 x1249
http://bronxhealthreach.org<http://bronxhealthreach.org/>
http://healthiernyc.org/

NOTE: To unsubscribe to the Bronx Health REACH e-blast, please reply to this email with the words "unsubscribe"

This encrypted message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited and the sole responsibility of the recipient.