NFS-L Archives

June 2012

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:10:58 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Megan Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Subject: FW: Update: Today @ 2: 'Mendeley & Data Repositories: New Tools
for Discovery and Collaboration'
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

 Dear Attiqa,

Please forward to your listserv:

Due to technical difficulties, we are unable to broadcast today's
presentation live. We will record the presentation and send a link to the
presentation this afternoon.  Questions may be submitted via email to me
and I will forward them to the presnter.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I
apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Megan Anderson

---
Megan Anderson
Center for Study of Gene Structure & Function
Hunter College, Room N315
212-396-6283