NFS-L Archives

May 2012

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 17:58:07 +0000

Addendum: Tuition deadline for summer I and II is May 24

Dear Students in Summer Courses:
If you are taking summer courses, a reminder tuition is due no later than May 24 for both Summer I and II sessions.  If you haven't done so, please make payment to secure your summer seat (below is an email you may have received from the Bursar.) Check your esims page for all the bill and all payment updates, or contact the Bursar with any questions (UPH does not have access financial information.)  As always, email Diane (cc Velvet) if you will not take an already approved Summer (or Fall) course.