NFS-L Archives

February 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2014 19:25:02 +0000

We are short two data collectors in NYC for our NIH funded national study on parks and physical activity. The position is temporary and will require observing 8 NYC parks on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sat and Sun this spring (12 hours per park). There is a reasonable honorarium for doing this work and we will pay all expenses for a 3 day training in Dallas in March.   We will be training the data collectors to use SOPARC (systematic observation methods). Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested and have them get in touch with me right away.  Graduate students or others who can use part time work are welcome. Thanks for your help. Best,

 Contact:
Deborah A. Cohen, MD, MPH
RAND Corporation
1776 Main St
Santa Monica, CA 90407
310 393-0411 ext 6023
Fax 310 260-8175
www.abigfatcrisis.com<http://www.abigfatcrisis.com/>

may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.