NFS-L Archives

April 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2014 13:27:20 +0000
For those whose work focuses on F and V  consumption...

Begin forwarded message:

Below is a new technical assistance document on the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System fruit and vegetable module that state programs may find useful.

Dear Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System Fruit and Vegetable Rotating Core Module Data User:

We would like to share a new technical document that we hope will increase your ability to effectively use the 2011 Fruit and Vegetable Rotating Core Module. The document is available on the BRFSS Statistical Briefs Website at http://www.cdc.gov/brfss/data_documentation/statistic_brief.htm  or by clicking here<http://www.cdc.gov/brfss/pdf/fruits_vegetables.pdf>.

Specifically, this technical document provides:

1.       Answers to frequently asked questions

2.       Information on the module’s design, history, validity, and reliability

3.       Statistical Analysis Software (SAS) Callable SUDAAN code to analyze the 2011 data

As your data needs with the Fruit and Vegetable Rotating Core Module change, we are happy to help you evaluate those needs and offer you technical assistance to achieve your goals. Please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with any questions, comments, or concerns you have in using this module.

Again, thank you for choosing to use the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System’s Fruit and Vegetable Rotating Core Module.

Kind regards,
LV Moore on behalf of the Nutrition Branch
Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity