NFS-L Archives

September 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2013 20:31:56 +0000

Hi Folks,

I am still looking for 2 consultants to teach Eat Well Play Hard in 8 child care centers this school year.  I think this position is perfect for someone who already has a part-time gig and/or someone who has just taken the exam and wants to get their feet wet in community nutrition.

Please let me know if you know of anyone.

Thanks,
Liz

Elizabeth Solomon MS, RD
Program Manager, Eat Well Play Hard
Bureau of Chronic Disease Prevention and Tobacco Control
New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
Gotham Center, 9th Floor, CN #46
42-09 28th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101-4132
Phone: 347-396-4246