NFS-L Archives

July 2012

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2012 05:34:20 +0000
Please see message below from COMHE student Liz Carey:

My name is Liz Clarey and I am a student at Hunter for public health in the COMHE department. I currently work as as a sexual health educator at the Women's Housing and Economic Development Corportation (WHEDco) in the Bronx, teaching sexual health to peer educators.

We are creating a gardening and nutrition program for the middle school students who attend our summer camp program. This is a six week program that will teach our kids about nutrition and sustainable gardening. We would like to invite any students from the nutrition program who have experience in teaching nutrition to middle school students to come as guest speakers to talk to the kids about how to eat healthy foods in their environment.

Each guest speaker will receive $75 for their time, (usually only about an hour). We would prefer someone who already has experience teaching nutrition curriculum to middle school students.

If qualified and interested, contact Ms. Clarey at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the NFS-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"[log in to unmask]".  Within the body of the text, only write the following:"SIGNOFF NFS-L".