NFS-L Archives

October 2017

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed P Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2017 23:24:20 +0000
Thanks Jenny for sharing this.

Jennifer Furman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

I would like to share this wonderful job opportunity with current Hunter nutrition students. I worked for Pure Food Kids while in school at Hunter and had a wonderful experience. It is a great way for students to build their nutrition education skills and get paid at the same time, and the schedule is very flexible. If you could share on the listserv that would be great. Thank you!

Best,
Jenny