NFS-L Archives

November 2013

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2013 04:36:53 +0000

-----------

Arlene Spark, EdD, RD, FADA, FACN

Professor and MPH & DPH Advisor

CUNY School of Public Health

Hunter College and the CUNY Graduate Center

<[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Begin forwarded message:

From: <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Date: November 21, 2013 7:50:15 PM EST

To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Jobs 11-24-2013

The NY RD job list from Kyle Shadix, MS, RD since 2001

To subscribe, send an email to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Jobs are usually posted by Sunday evening. Jobs are not usually posted more than

once, so check the archive for last week's jobs:

The jobs listed below are mostly from New York State. Please email job listings

from your area so that the entire state will be covered. Jobs must be received

by Thursday at 3pm in order to be posted for Sunday posting. There is no charge

to post a job on the NY_RD_News List.

Full Time Registered Dietitian

Tri-State Bariatrics

Middletown, NY and Fishkill, NY

Specialty: Weight Loss surgery

Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours/week

Job Description:

As a bariatric dietitian you will complete nutrition assessments for new patients joining the practice as well as established patients. You will also conduct individual counseling sessions with both pre- and post-operative patients who need assistance with achieving their weight loss goals and guidance through our program. The dietitian will also be responsible for updating current nutritional aids and creating new materials, as well as assisting with patient support groups.

Requirements:

Must be RD

Education: BS in Food and Nutrition

Experience: 0-2 years of professional experience.

Must possess strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.

Be reliable and organized.

We offer competitive salary and insurance benefits.

Contact:

Susan Manez MS, RD, CDN

VACANCY NOTICE FOR POSITION OF:

WIC Nutrition Services Director

Broome County Health Dept.-WIC program has an immediate opening for a full-time WIC Nutrition Services Director

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

A) Graduation from a New York registered or regionally accredited college or university with a Master's Degree in nutrition or dietetics and one year of nutrition counseling experience involving the supervision of staff; OR

B) Graduation from a New York State registered or regionally accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree and a minimum of six credit hours in nutrition and possession of a license issued by the State of New York to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse and one year of experience involving the supervision of staff; OR

C) Graduation from a New York State registered or regionally accredited college or university with a Bachelor's Degree in nutrition or dietetics and two years of nutrition counseling experience involving the supervision of staff and either current registration by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics as a Dietitian or eligibility for registration through coursework approved by the Academy Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics and possession of certificate at time of appointment; OR

D) An equivalent combination of training and experience as described by the limits of A) and B) above.

Special Requirement: Certain assignments made to employees in this position will require reasonable access to transportation to meet fieldwork requirements.

NOTE: Appointment subject to approval by the NYS Department of Health-Bureau of Nutrition

EEO/AA

Job Specifics:

SALARY: $25.51/hr

HOURS: 40 hours/wk

Submit Broome County employment application and resume to:

Colleen Coddington, Director Maternal Child Health

225 Front St. Binghamton, NY 13905

**Successful candidate will be appointed provisionally until the Civil

Service test is administered.

Breastfeeding ORISE Fellowship

Qualifications:

• A Master’s or Doctoral degree in human nutrition, epidemiology, health policy, behavioral science, anthropology, health communication, or a related public health discipline received within the last five years.

• Experience in maternal and child health and a demonstrated interest in breastfeeding/human lactation is highly desired.

• The following are beneficial, but not required: interest in behavioral, environmental, and policy aspects of breastfeeding; familiarity with policy and environmental change strategies that address nutrition, physical activity or obesity; experience working in nutrition, physical activity, and/or obesity; experience in state or local health department or other public health agency; and expertise in communication, coordination, and collaboration with diverse partners.

How to Apply:

To be considered, please send a current CV/resume, a writing sample (two to five pages in length), a cover letter describing qualifications, interest, expertise/experience, and names and contact information for three reference including at least one current or past supervisor to the attention of [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please reference CDC-NCCDPHP-2014-0006 in all communications.

http://orise.orau.gov/cdc/applicants/description.aspx?JobId=14497

We have partial funding for outstanding post-Masters, pre-doctoral and post-doctoral early career nutrition professionals and scientists in the Nutrition Center at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia via Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) Program. The LEND Program responsibilities are combined with other research or clinical activities for full time or part time status at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

> Please share the enclosed information with your graduate students and please post, if possible. Please have candidates send inquiries and CV to Christine Meyer at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> .

\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Registered Dietician

The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center, Inc. is actively looking for a Registered Dietician to aid our extremely busy WIC Department in Newburgh, NY. The Registered Dietician will be responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating nutritional education activities for all sites within the organization.

Duties:

Conduct nutrition risk assessment, prescribe, tailor, authorize, and reissues food package, provide nutrition education, provide and document appropriate follow-up referrals, and implement individual care plans for at-risk participants. Also, plan, conduct, and evaluate the nutrition program, and provide high-risk nutritional counseling.

Education/Experience Required:

• Bachelor’s Degree in Nutritional Sciences, community nutrition, clinical dietetics, foods and nutrition from a regionally accredited college or university, or one recognized by NYS Education Department.

• Registered Dietician

• Completion of a dietetic internship in an institution approved by the American Dietetic Association and is either currently registered or is eligible for registration by the American Dietetic Association.

BENEFITS INCLUDE:

We offer a highly competitive salary/benefit package including over 3 weeks of paid time and a highly competitive compensation package. Top-notch group medical, dental and vision insurance | Long-term disability and life insurance | Generous Paid time off program | 403(b) Retirement Plan | Supplemental disability, accident, and life insurance

Please submit a Cover Letter, Current Resume, and Salary Requirements.

The Greater Hudson Valley Family Health Center, Inc. is a nonprofit community health center located in Newburgh, NY. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable healthcare services to our community

No contact info given to me, so I do not have it.-Kyle

Nutritionist-RD/CDN

Urban Health Plan Inc,

Bronx, NY

2 open positions:

Established federally qualified health center, Urban Health Plan Inc, seeks to fill 2 open positions for RD certified Nutritionists within 2 different departments. Urban Health Plan has been serving the high risk population of the South Bronx for 39 years continuing to expand services to numerous satellite clinics and at least 7 different school based health centers.

Adolescent Health and Wellness Center

Responsibilities of all positions include:

• Provision of one-one or group nutrition counseling to patients and family members of high-risk adolescents

• Develop culturally competent nutrition education materials (handouts, workshops) on various health/nutrition topics

• Participate in cooking demonstration and outreach events (health fairs, community partner events)

• Previous experience providing medical nutrition therapy to adolescent youth a plus

• B.S in Nutrition and RD/CDN required

• Flexible hours, including some weekends, highly motivated and personable

• Spanish speaking preferred for Adolescent Health and Wellness Center

Nutritionist

Provision of one-one or group nutrition counseling to patients and family members of various populations including geriatric, pediatrics, adults and obstetrics.

• Develop culturally competent nutrition education materials (handouts, workshops) on various health/nutrition topics

• Participate in cooking demonstration and outreach events (health fairs, community partner events)

• Bachelors degree in Nutrition, RD/CDN required

• Prior related experience a plus

• Flexible hours, Must speak Spanish fluently, highly motivated and great communication skills.

Please contact/send resumes to:

Assistant Director of Nutriton Maggie Rourke MPH,RD, CDN

(718)589-2440 x 4716

The Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group (PNPG), a dietetic practice group (DPG) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, seeks anExecutive Director.

The Organization: PNPG’s mission is to lead the future of pediatric nutrition through research, service and education. We provide approximately 3,400 members with the latest news in pediatric nutrition on our newly designed website, pnpg.org<http://pnpg.org>. In addition to webinars and other professional development opportunities, PNPG also publishes a quarterly newsletter, Building Block for Life, highlighting a particular pediatric topic of interest within each issue. PNPG recently launched a mentoring program. PNPG also hosts a biennial Pediatric Nutrition Symposium, and provides planning and financial support for several member events at the Academy’s annual Food Nutrition Conference Expo.

Position Requirements: The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with significant, budgeting, and organizational planning skills. Individuals with experience in website management and design will be given priority over other candidates. Experience in association management in the health care realm or non-profit advocacy is preferred. Candidate will be a strategic thinker and a pragmatic program manager, able to inspire volunteers and stakeholders to create a vision for the future while overseeing the current work of the organization.

PNPG does not have a central office; the Executive Director will work in the local of the contractor. A candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to communicate with health care providers, industry representatives, and other Dietetic Practice Group leaders. Travel to national meetings at least twice per year is required. The Executive Director reports directly to the Chair of PNPG and works closely with its Executive Committee. This is a part-time hourly position. Estimated work load is approximately 20 hours per week. Preferred start date is early January 2014.

Position Responsibilities:

a. Communication Center

i. Maintain a PNPG mailing address, phone line, fax line, and e-mail account

ii. Manage new member information

iii. Assist in sponsorship maintenance

b. Administrative Support Services

i. Prepare and distribute correspondence as directed by the PNPG executive committee

ii. Assist PNPG committees as needed

c. Project Management

i. Assist in management of educational events and workshops, website, newsletter, membership, general administration

d. Storage and Archival

i. Provide storage space for appropriate stock of publications, promotional materials, general supplies and archived information

Application Submission: Candidates are encouraged to apply by email as soon as possible.

Please send resume or CV, salary requirements, name and contact information for three references, cover letter addressing qualifications for the position to Stephanie Howard at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. All applications will be acknowledged. Application materials will be accepted until final candidate is selected.

Part-time or Full Time Registered Dietitian for Hemodialysis Facility- NYC

The dialysis facility is located in Manhattan and is in close proximity to the 4,5,6 subway. There is some flexibility with hours and salary will commensurate with experience.

Principal Responsibilities include:

• Performs nutritional assessments on new admissions

• Responsible for nutrition education for new and existing patients

• Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to complete comprehensive assessments

• Reviews nutrition related lab data with patients and appropriate caregivers

• Completes all required documentation

• Participates in weekly rounds with Interdisciplinary team

• Demonstrates an ability to document and verbalize findings at CQI meetings

Requirements:

Minimum of 1year work experience in clinical nutrition as an RD

Previous renal experience preferred

Strong organizational skills

Excellent communication skills

Basic computer skills required

Able to work as part of team and individually with minimal supervision

Please send your resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and include a contact number and the best time to reach you.

DIETICIAN

About the Job

Clinical Dietitian/ Nutritionist - Provide medical nutrition therapy to all age groups, in particular to OB pediatric. Conduct food demonstrations. BA in Nutrition/ Dietetics, CDN/RD required. Bilingual (English/Spanish) required. Fax resume to 718-991-1268 or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> EOE

Director of Senior Nutrition Services

Job posted by: Catholic Charities, Diocese of Rockville Centre

Posted on: November 15, 2013

• Share

• Bookmark

• Print

Job description

Director of Senior Nutrition Services

Position Description:

In this role, reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, you will provide leadership, oversight and direction for all senior and nutrition services programs by ensuring program compliance, efficient delivery of services and direct supervision of program management in a multi-site environment.

Senior Nutrition Services programs include Senior Community Centers; Senior Case Management; Senior Congregate Centers; Women, Infant and Children Nutrition Services (WIC); Meals on Wheels; Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP); and Nutritional Outreach Education Program (NOEP).

Scope of Responsibilities include:

• Articulating the Agency's mission and aligned vision for the program to provide staff with a clear foundation for day-to-day operational practices, policies, problem-solving and decision-making.

• Evaluating program effectiveness and developing/implementing short- and long-term strategies for enhanced program services activities as warranted.

• Creating new fee-for-service or donor-supported models of service for seniors and plan to secure other sources of discretionary funding.

• Cultivating positive business relationships with new existing funding sources.

• Ensuring continual regulatory, contractual and budgetary compliance.

• Directing the development of high-performing teams across all program divisions through training, mentoring and consistent application of performance management techniques.

• Developing inter-agency referral procedures in tandem with other program directors.

• Developing/implementing contingency plans to optimize delivery of senior nutrition services during natural disasters and emergencies.

• Representing the Agency as an ambassador for program services at industry, government, media and church/community group events.

Our ideal candidate will possess:

• A Master's degree in Human Services and/or Business Administration

• At least 10 years of progressive experience managing human services programs. Director-level experience in a multi-site environment preferred.

• Strong experience in both senior services and nutrition programs.

• Valid NYS Driver's License and the ability to travel island-wide to program sites.

• Ability to attend occasional out-of-state business functions

• Ability to work flexible hours as required.

Includes a comprehensive benefits package.

Email resume, salary history and cover letter of interest to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Or fax to: 516.733.7038

MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS BY WORKING FOR CATHOLIC CHARITIES.

Catholic Charities – Diocese of Rockville Centre

An Equal Opportunity Employer

How to apply

Email resume, salary history and cover letter of interest to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Or fax to: 516.733.7038

he Hurlbut family is delighted to share with you their tradition of providing exceptional quality care to their residents within a warm and nurturing environment. Rich with heritage, tradition and honor, The Hurlbut holds distinctive acclaim as the original facility within our celebrated nursing community.

The Hurlbut is a proud member of the Hurlbut Care Communities

http://www.hurlbutcare.com/

Not Available

Visit Our Website

Registered Dietitian Apply Now >>

JOB OVERVIEW

Company: Not Available Required Education: 4 Year Degree

Job Type: Health Care

Restaurant - Food Service Required Experience: At least 1 year(s)

Base Pay: N/A Required Travel: Not Specified

Other Pay: Location: 1177 East Henrietta Road

Rochester, NY 14623 ( Map it!)

Employee Type: Part-Time

Manages Others: Not Specified

Relocation Covered: Not Specified

Industry: Healthcare - Health Services

Food

Reference ID: Not Available

JOB DESCRIPTION

The Nutritional Services Department is seeking highly motivated and dedicated

Individual to assume the position of Registered Dietitian for the facility. The appropriate individual should possess the knowledge of clinical nutrition in relation to but not limited to the following areas:

• Experience in MDS documentation and completion

• Experience in devising and participation in resident care plan processes

• Experience in conducting facility audit mechanisms where appropriate

• Experience in clinical nutrition assessment and documentation

• Working knowledge of tray ticket software systems (GeriMenu software experience preferred, but not necessary)

• Prior knowledge of food system operations and sanitation procedures; including conducting audits of food temperatures, resident satisfaction surveys, etc.

• Experience in the meal monitoring process and resident interaction with diet history and food preferences

• Work with dietary clerks on implementing resident’s food preferences, allergies or intolerances into GeriMenu

• Work closely with all interdisciplinary team members (i.e., Medical, Nursing, Rehab Speech to ensure appropriate care plans for the residents

• Work with family members of resident’s when necessary to implement appropriate care plans

• Currently hold the appropriate credentials and accreditations as indicated by the NYS Department of Education and the American Dietetics Association and continue to maintain registration and licensure by completing CPEUs and maintaining a portfolio as dictated by CDR.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

• Bachelor's degree from an accredited school in Clinical Nutrition

• CDN licensed in NYS and Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration

• Minimum requirement of 1 year experience in Food Service or Dietetics in a long term care facility is preferred.

This is a 24 hour per week position with a typical Monday through Friday work week. All interested/qualified applicants may apply in person at The Hurlbut Nursing Facility or respond to listing as appropriate. Please provide resume with list of references, prior employment and salary history and cover letter of interest with attention to Kim Danzig, Administrator.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHQ4XM6NJ9VZYMGH8KW&sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&IPath=ILKGV0A

JEWISH CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION

Westchester Campus

Job Description

POSITION TITLE: Registered Dietitian- Nutrition Program Implementation and Training Coordinator

POSITION NO: EXEMPT _X__ NON EXEMPT___

DEPARTMENT: Edenwald Center-medical

REPORTS TO: Division Nurse Administrator

OBJECTIVE:

The Nutrition Program Implementation and Training Coordinator is primarily responsible for facilitating and coordinating the integration of a program wide nutrition initiative into all aspects of the Edenwald Programs. The Nutrition Program Implementation and Training Coordinator will provide comprehensive nutritional assessments and care planning for residents. The Nutrition Program Implementation and Training Coordinator will interface with staff at all levels of the campus, attending Team Meetings, Community Meetings, Staff Training Sessions, Department Meetings, Administrative meetings as appropriate. The Coordinator will provide coaching for milieu, recreation, dietary, medical, clinical, volunteer and administrative teams, families and individuals on how to integrate nutrition into the culture on campus and ideally, with extension to the home environment.

ESSENTIAL TASKS:

• Assesses the needs of the campus community relative to nutrition

• Plans special diets and supervises their preparation as needed.

• Instructs residents and staff and family in principles of nutrition and modifications of diet.

• Develops effective strategies to effect necessary changes in the campus culture and practices to achieve improved nutrition.

• Assists food services in menu planning to meet health and nutritional requirements

• Perform audits to ensure quality control and food safety standards.

• Communicates appropriate dietary history and nutritional care data in the clinical record.

• Records subjective and objective information, assessment, and treatment plan, in the clinical notes including a discharge summary.

• Communicates with medical providers regarding patient’s progress and treatment goals.

• Develops programming that is consistent with available resources and values of the agency.

• Works to encourage healthy lifestyles and wellness through educating staff and youth about behaviors that can prevent diseases, injuries, and other health problems.

• Demonstrates models sensitivity to cultural background of children, families and co-workers.

• Role models core values of the agency.

• Attends a variety of meetings and trainings

• Assists staff to integrate nutrition and fitness initiatives into all aspects of milieu life.

• Provide feedback and suggestions on the state of implementation of the nutrition initiative.

• Assists the Training Coordinator in identifying training needs and in developing and delivery of training.

• Provides modeling and direction on the delivery of nutrition interventions.

• Provides guidance regarding strategies in a helpful manner, providing feedback on both strengths and weaknesses.

• When appropriate, interacts with families to facilitate continuity of nutrition initiatives in the home environment.

• Remains informed about trends in the field use this information to develop a vision of the changes improvements needed.

• Provides individual and group technical assistance on the nutrition initiative implementation.

• Is guided by organizational values and Sanctuary Commitments in all interactions.

OTHER TASKS:

Flexibility in scheduling to adequately work with all staff involved in direct child care and to meet planned and unexpected agency needs.

Participate in efforts to identify and apply for grants appropriate to support the program nutrition initiative.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:

• Bachelor's degree or preferably, a Master's degree from an accredited institution with major in foods, nutrition, or dietetics, and successful completion of an internship or equivalent experience.

• Successfully completed courses in methods and principles of nutrition counselling.

• A member of and is registered in the American Dietetic Association.

• Strong written and oral communication skills, experience speaking in public.

• Strong organizational skills.

• Strong leadership and supervisory skills.

• Experience working with children in a therapeutic setting.

• Experience in motivating individuals to make lifestyle changes

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHN58J63TZ386LZWNHY&sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&IPath=ILKGV0B

Registered Dietitian - Senior Living Facility (PER DIEM)

unidine Bronx, NY 11/18/2013

• Save Job

• Email

• Print

• Report

Apply Now

JOB DESCRIPTION

Unidine is a great company with exceptional benefits and a remarkable corporate culture. Every member of the Unidine team is driven to deliver the highest level of customer and client service and shares a belief that our approach to fresh food is fundamentally linked to health and wellness, human interaction and social responsibility. From this common foundation, we deliver the best food and dining management services in the industry and exceed our customers' and clients' expectations every day.

Registered Dietitian - Senior Living Facility

Unidine is looking for a Per Diem Registered Dietitian to support up to 8 facilities in the NJ/NY area. We are looking for a candidate who will assess nutritional and dietary needs of our senior living guests, make recommendations, and work collaboratively with client representatives (especially nursing/medical staff), and with our Dining Services Director. The RD will ensure that nutritional requirements are incorporated into dining services production and operations, and provide overall planning, recommendations, documentation, and control of resident/patient nutritional needs in the facility to within requirements of company standards and policies and statutory requirements

Essential Functions and Key Tasks

• Evaluates resident nutritional needs and establishes individualized plan of care

• Monitors resident status and takes appropriate actions

• Works collaboratively with dining services department

• Creates and maintains documentation

• Maintains client relationships

• Updates and applies professional knowledge

Sets and communicate objectives, communicate and reinforce high standards in all areas, monitor performance and addresses issues.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Education and Experience:

• Must be a Registered Dietitian (RD) and/or have licensure/certification

• Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics, successful completion of Dietetic Internship or equivalent. Member of the American Dietetic Association.

• Must have 2+ years of clinical experience in senior living skilled nursing facility, assisted living, rehabilitation, and/or acute care environment.

Unidine Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=J3F0KJ6LK2G1HW9VZFF&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=ILKGV0D

Dietician Full Time

Bridgewater Center Binghamton, NY 11/19/2013

• Save Job

• Email

• Print

• Report

Apply Now

JOB DESCRIPTION

The following functions are considered essential to this position:

-Reviews medical record of each resident and meets with resident and/or family to obtain and evaluate diet history information of each resident.

-Collects data and completes nutritional assessments (Initial/Annual/Significant change of status) and care plans for each resident including nutritional needs within the guidelines established by the Registered Dietitian.

-Reviews and co-signs Initial, Readmission, Annual and Significant change assessments of Diet Technician.

-Counsels resident and/or family in food selection and diet restrictions to meet nutritional needs. Documents counseling in medical record.

-Attends Resident Care Conferences as scheduled and integrates and/or updates individual residents total plan of care.

-Attends QA meetings and other meeting as requested.

-Reviews and updates nourishments to meet the nutritional needs of each resident; updates and adjusts nourishments as needed.

-Processes diet orders and changes in diet and inputs changes in computer as necessary.

-Charts monthly on residents that are at nutritional watch.

-Charts on high risk individuals such as dialysis, tube feedings, stage 3 and 4 wounds, DTI and unstageable areas monthly and as needed.

-Charts quarterly on residents per schedule and charts on residents with changes in nutritional status, physical changes affecting nutrition etc, as needed.

-Completes MDS’s per established procedures and signs signature sheets.

-Charts on lab results as appropriate

-Completes audits as needed.

-Makes meal rounds to monitor residents intake, acceptance of meal supplements and need for assistance at mealtimes as needed.

-Completes admission/readmission notes and notes for problems with individual residents (Ex. Weight loss, unusual decreased intake, etc.)

-Assists Food Service Director in design and review of regular and therapeutic diets.

-Develops and implements policies for the Clinical Nutrition Department.

-Performs a variety of related duties as assigned for the benefit and success of the department

- Attends continuing education programs.

JOB REQUIREMENTS

Must possess a Bachelor of Science from an accredited program in Food and Nutrition. Must be registered by the American Dietetic Association, or registration eligible. Must be able to interact with residents/staff effectively. Must possess computer skills.

Experience:

Experience in food service in a health care institution preferred.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?sc_cmp1=js_jrp_jobclick&APath=2.31.0.0.0&job_did=JHM5RT6BJNWKMT8Y63B&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=ILKGV0E

Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager

Temporary Position

Jacobi Medical Center North Center Bronx

Bronx, NY

Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a fulltime temporary Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager for Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital.  This position will be a minimum of 6 months.  These hospitals are located in the Bronx and are part of the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation.

Sodexo offers reimbursement of ADA dues, registration maintenance and state license fees, CEU allowance, clinical networking and educational meetings.  To learn more about Clinical Dietitian careers, visit www.SodexoDietitianJobs.com<http://www.sodexodietitianjobs.com/>

Current Sodexo employees log into the Career Center<http://bit.ly/11yLCDb>

and search requisition # 27211.  Referrals Welcome!

Not a current Sodexo employee? CLICK HERE <https://external-careers-sodexo.icims.com/jobs/27211/job?mode&iis=Recruiter+Contact&iisn=Gallery+eCard>

Contact:

Mindi Gale, Senior Recruiter

978-409-1822

Assistant Nutrition Manager, Temporary

Jacobi Medical Center North Central Bronx

Bronx, NY

Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a fulltime temporary Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager for Jacobi Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital.  This position will be a minimum of 6 months.  These hospitals are located in the Bronx and are part of the New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation.

Reporting to the System Clinical Nutrition Manager, the Assistant Clinical Nutrition Manager will:

•      Provide temporary coverage at North Central Bronx Hospital managing the outpatient nutrition program.

•      Provide temporary coverage at Jacobi Medical Center managing the inpatient nutrition program.

•      Be a Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 1 year clinical experience in acute care and outpatient settings and have union experience (preferred).

For more information go to Sodexousa.com<http://Sodexousa.com> and click on Careers.  Search requisition #27211

Contact info:

Mindi Gale, Dietitian

Senior Clinical Recruiter

Sodexo, Talent Acquisition Group

T: 978 409 1822

------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----

 ----------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------

Clinical Nutrition Manager

Woodland Pond CCRC

New Paltz, NY

Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager position at  Woodland Pond in New Paltz.  This is an upscale continuous care retirement community located about 75 miles North of NYC with easy access to the New York State Thruway.

For more information go to Sodexousa.com<http://Sodexousa.com> and click on Careers.  Search requisition #28338

Contact info:

Mindi Gale, Dietitian

Senior Clinical Recruiter

Sodexo, Talent Acquisition Group

T: 978 409 1822

Reply via web post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_NEWS/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwODNsdjRqBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzQxNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzg1MTY4ODE1?act=reply&messageNum=4152>       Reply to sender <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   Reply to group <mailto:[log in to unmask]>    Start a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_NEWS/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbmtyam52BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM4NTE2ODgxNQ-->      Messages in this topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NY_RD_NEWS/message/4152;_ylc=X3oDMTM0cWJyODkyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4OTQyMDQEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDA3NzA5BG1zZ0lkAzQxNTIEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzg1MTY4ODE1BHRwY0lkAzQxNTI-> (1)

Recent Activity:

Chef Kyle Shadix, MS, RD

Culinary Nutrition Communications

www.chefkyle.com<http://www.chefkyle.com>