NFS-L Archives

January 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Ann m Gaba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:06:03 +0000

Some position announcements FYI.

________________________________

Good Day!

I am a recruiter with New Wave People and I have opportunities available in New York City and Albany,  New York with the Department of Health and the Office of Mental Health, as a contractor Nutritionist.

I have attached the job descriptions for the openings that I currently have.  Please pass along the information to anyone whom you might think would benefit from the available work.

Have a wonderful week.

Donna Marie Twiste
Donna Marie Twiste
Recruiter
New Wave People, Inc.
Telephone     (732) 786-9070 EXT 5121
Cell:                   (917) 829-1702
Fax                    (732) 810-0381
Email                 [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www.linkedin.com/in/donnamarietwiste<http://www.linkedin.com/in/donnamarietwiste>

Web address www.nwpusa.com<http://www.nwpusa.com/>