NFS-L Archives

May 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2015 18:36:30 +0000
Please read from the bottom up.

/arlene spark\
sent via iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Kori Petrovic <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: May 19, 2015 at 2:26:25 PM EDT
To: Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: Youthmarket Nutrition Education for-credit internship

The intern would work about 10 hours per week during 20 weeks (July-November). Would this internship be an equivalent for a Capstone project? How many credits do students usually get for a 200 hours internship? We would need a letter from Nutrition/Public Health Department that says you're confirming the internship and the number of credits.