NFS-L Archives

December 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2014 16:48:57 +0000

You Lin!, RD, is pursuing an MPH in the CUNY SPH. She is also  a Northeast region coordinator of Chinese Americans in Dietetics and Nutrition (DPG of the Academy of Dietetics and Nutrition), which is hosting  a workshop for nutrition professionals and students.

Please see below and attached.

Dear CADN Members,

We are excited to inform you all about our 2015 New Year's CADN Workshop: Cooking for Optimal Nutrition in New York City on Saturday, January 31, 2015! Learn how to select food ingredients for quality, freshness and nutrition density. Prepare foods using various cooking techniques with HANDS-ON experience. A networking luncheon will be included after the workshop. RDNS can receive 2 CPEUs for participation.

Please see attachment for event details and register at https://ams.eatright.org/eweb/StartPage.aspx?logoff=y&site=ADA

Happy Holidays!

Katrin Lee, MS RD CDN CLT
You Lin, RD