NFS-L Archives

June 2016

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2016 19:24:30 +0000

The ShopRite of Staten Island, NY is seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian

This position will be responsible for health and wellness education and outreach to our ShopRite associates, customers, and community partners through a variety of programs such as supermarket tours, workshops, one-on-one consultations, and culinary demonstrations. The dietitian will have the opportunity to promote health and nutrition throughout the entire store helping our associates and customers choose products that support their individual health goals.

Schedule flexible depending on program being implemented. Includes some evenings and weekends.

Please include the location of the ShopRite interested in when submitting your resume.

For more information about ShopRite, visit shoprite.com.

Job Type: Full-Time

Required certifications:

  *   Registered Dietitian

  *   Registered Dietitian Eligible

Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or (718) 979-3303 ext. 226  with any inquiries