NFS-L Archives

April 2018

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed P Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 05:58:08 +0000
Scholarship opportunity for students residing in Westchester or Rockland Counties.
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:
From: Laura Feinblum <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: April 16, 2018 at 11:05:11 AM EDT
Subject: WRDA Scholarship
Good morning,

My name is Laura Feinblum and I am the scholarship chairperson for Westchester Rockland Dietetic Association (WRDA). I wanted to announce that the WRDA will be awarding three scholarships (one $1,000; two $500) for the 2018-2019 academic year.

The scholarship will be awarded to a student enrolled in a food and nutrition (nutritional sciences/dietetics) program or to a student accepted into an internship or AP4 program for the 2018-2019 academic year. In order to receive the WRDA scholarship, the applicant must reside in Westchester or Rockland County and/or attend a college or internship/AP4 program in either of these counties.
Please pass this message along to your students who might be interested in this opportunity.

The completed application must be submitted by Friday, May 11, 2018. Please go to the WRDA website http://eatrightwrda.org/ to retrieve the application.

Please reach out to me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 914-462-2039 with any additional questions.

Regards,

Laura Feinblum, MS, RD, CDN

https://hunter.listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa-hc.exe?SUBED1=NFS-L