NFS-L Archives

November 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arlene Spark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2015 19:24:01 +0000
Hello everyone-

We had a wonderful meeting at KCC earlier this month- thank you all for your interest, and special thanks to KCC for hosting!

We're currently housing documents for this group in a Google Drive folder<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzARayjOzqUGUEhPcjN4SGc0QVE&usp=sharing>. There you'll find:

  *   Full minutes from the meeting

  *   Work group specific minutes, combined from the last two meetings, to facilitate continued dialog between the groups

  *   Photos!

Help us build a database<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwzsHwbLEoOAfnczbms4ang1VGtVM3NvYXJRTVZwYmZpU2NKUmhsZS11d3hWR0UyczVRc28&usp=sharing> of food courses being taught at CUNY- we think this is a simple but extremely valuable project we can share immediately with our students, staff and faculty, but we need your help! Please add your classes or other ones you know about.

If you are interested in hosting our next meeting, please let me know! We'd like to bring the group together before finals or during the break, and in the meantime encourage each group to continue discussing and work on their action items.

Best,

Ashley & Mara

[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

--

Ashley Rafalow, MPH, CPH

Director, Operations and Communications

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College

CUNY School of Public Health

2180 Third Avenue @ 119th Street, Ste. 525

www.nycfoodpolicy.org<http://www.nycfoodpolicy.org>

212.396.7744<tel:212.396.7744>