NFS-L Archives

February 2015

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Attiqa Mirza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:37:20 +0000

The Department of Pediatrics at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is running a prospective cohort study examining the role of fetal exposure to maternal cumulative stress/trauma exposure in the programming of intergenerational stress mechanisms, human neuroimmune development, and early sensitization to allergens.  We are seeking interns to assist with screening and recruitment, data collection, data entry, sample processing, participant tracking.  We require a commitment of no less than 8 hours per week for 5-6 months.  Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to Suzy Allen, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you,
Suzy

Suzy Allen, MPH
Research Manager