NFS-L Archives

February 2014

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Khursheed P Navder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2014 15:38:18 +0000
Dear Nutrition students,

This is a great opportunity!  Samantha Tryon (MS-Nutr)  is currently a Senator and she will tell you more about what this position entails at your upcoming Nutrition Club meeting. Please let me know if you are interested.

Khursheed P. Navder, PhD, RDN
Professor and Director, Nutrition Program
CUNY School of Public Health at Hunter College
Room 612, Silberman Bldg, 2180 Third Avenue (at E. 119th St)
New York, NY 10035
(212) 396-7775 (Tel); (212) 396-7638 (Fax)
MS Nutrition: Click here <http://cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/a-programs/graduate/nutrition/nutrition-msdpd.html>
MPH Nutrition: Click here<http://cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/a-programs/graduate/nutrition/nutrition-mph.html>
BS in NFS: Click here<http://cuny.edu/site/sph/hunter-college/a-programs/undergraduate/nfs.html>

From: Eunice Lewis-Broome
Subject: Graduate Advisors: Help Us Help You!

Did you know that Student Activity Fee funds are available to your graduate program through student clubs or by having a representative in the Graduate Student  Association? Some graduate programs such as the School of Social Work, Nursing, MFA, and Urban Affairs & Planning, to name a few, are taking advantage of this financial opportunity for their students. Why not you?

The attached memo and Graduate Student Association Election Packet will help you choose a senator to represent your program in the Graduate Student Association. I hope you will act now so that your program can benefit from its association with the GSA.

Please read the information carefully, and give me a call if you have any questions.

Your support and cooperation in this very important election is highly appreciated. Thank you.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice Lewis-Broome
Director of Student Life