NFS-L Archives

April 2024

NFS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diane Brows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:52:02 +0000
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jayla Justice <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 3:50 PM

Hello!

This is Jayla Justice contacting you from Samplemoregreen, a marketing service company, since 2014, supplies temporary support staff for Expos and Events across the US.

We would like to recruit students of nutrition or health science degrees to be paid to help our natural food vendors at expos and events like this one in Long Island. Our Representatives are Nutrition Educated with Marketing Service Experience. We are currently working with other Vendors at this Expo. We look for graduate students, but also juniors and seniors in undergraduate who are interested in this paid position. This is an amazing opportunity for students to get paid experience working in the field of nutrition and marketing. They will br trained and educated for the expo. Please include information to the students and let them know it is a paid position.

If interested please let me know what your support needs may be and I will be glad to check rates for you. Thanks!

Jayla Justice
SampleMoreGreen
912-592-1302
[signatureImage]