PREBUSINESS-L Archives

March 2014

PREBUSINESS-L@HUNTER.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Shoki Se <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Announcements for students exploring business careers and graduate schools <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:52:33 +0000
For those of you considering getting your MBA at some point, this is a useful overall guide to the GMAT exam, which is required as part of your business school application: http://www.onlinemba.com/understanding-the-gmat

Remember there's no rush to get your MBA right after college. I would recommend working a minimum of 2 years post college graduation before you even think about going back to grad school, and ideally working +3 years if possible.

Sandra Shih (Shoki Se)
Pre-Business Advisor
Hunter College
695 Park Avenue E 1004