PREMEDINFO-L Archives

February 2016, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 2016 20:22:40 +0000

Good Afternoon! The University of Charleston School of Pharmacy is pleased to announce our Summer Internship Program.

We are offering two PAID internship positions for pre-pharmacy students this summer. A job description and application is attached. Please consider encouraging your students to apply.

This is a wonderful opportunity for pre-pharmacy students to learn more about pharmacy school and gain valuable skills that will be marketable in the pharmacy school application process (no matter where they choose to apply)! The application deadline is March 31, 2016.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if yo have any questions about the UCSOP Summer Internship Program.

Sincerely,

Susan

Susan M. Gardner, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean, Professional & Student Affairs
Assistant Professor
University of Charleston School of Pharmacy
2300 MacCorkle Ave., SE
Charleston, WV  25304
Web: www.ucwv.edu/pharmacy<http://www.ucwv.edu/pharmacy>
Twitter: @UCSOP
Take a virtual tour! https://voice.adobe.com/a/KPKD9/

[cid:FA7CF082-3389-4A68-BC8B-17465D1AB5B1]