PREMEDINFO-L Archives

October 2017, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2017 13:38:25 +0000

Everyday, I select a new article to help students with MCAT CARS practice.

Jack Westin - Daily

New MCAT CARS Practice Passage Every Morning.

New Passage: Theatrical Judgment

"We live in a time in which tragedy is not an art form but a form of history. Dramatists no longer write tragedies. But we do possess works of art (not always recognized as such) which reflect or attempt to resolve the great historical tragedies of our time. Among the unacknowledged art forms which have been devised or perfected in the modern era for this purpose are the psychoanalytic session, the parliamentary debate, the political rally, and the political trial."

Main idea for Ritual Failure from October 23, 2017

Rituals fail because of failures of performance.

Start Passage Now<https://jackwestin.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=cc6e2ea6ba8fb0442a6a86be4&id=9890140d5d&e=c658029391>