PREMEDINFO-L Archives

April 2015, Week 4

From:
Kemile A Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:09:50 +0000
Next Step Test Prep will be hosting two free webinars for all the future doctors out there.  If appropriate please share this information with your colleagues and students.

The Med School Experience: Med Student Panel Discusson
Tuesday April 28th, 8:30pm EST
This event will be feature four med students currently attending med school.  We will conduct a brief interview of each student then open up it up to a discussion with those attending the event.

Strategies for Psychology and Sociology on the new MCAT
Thursday April 30th, 8pm EST
This 1.5 hour session will provide students with an overview of strategies for the new section of the MCAT.  Bryan Schnedeker Next Step's National MCAT Director will discuss strategies and walk through multiple practice problems to show students how to apply them.

Click here to learn more about these events and to register<https://rd150.infusionsoft.com/app/page/default-campaign-landing-page32>!

As a bonus for students who attend these events we will be giving away two sets of our online MCAT Practice Test Bundles.  As the events approach you will receive links to access the events you register for.

Best Regards,

Todd
--
Todd Worsham